Our December release for IonoView included more improvements and bug fixes. Here’s the latest:
We updated several pages that were missing Arabic translations, such as Contacts, Cancellation Reasons, and SP details.
On the grid, there was a bug where CSS and network error issues were popping up during loading, but that’s now been fixed.
There was also an issue where the Apartment / Unit # field in customer address was not showing in the web driver view, which has also been resolved.
We fixed a bug on the staging environment that was causing the SP changes history to show twice on edit visit.
When you click on +Schedule new visit in contract single page, it was not auto-populated for name and address – we fixed this.